treason or loved

Is it there a destiny in life love affair will end the same or different from us. I would never know it's wrong when we truly love someone with all her soul? if it was a folly so I accept it gladly because to me she was indeed worthy of I love.

I wondered  why I just only love one woman in my life until the time she gone, then

she lost part of me and very difficult to start with a new woman.

if we can get what we are willing is possible in this life like the end

because it certainly is a fight.and love itself is one of the gifts given by the mighty king of this world to love each other living things

when later I met someone who understood me and she accept the real about me then she will get what she had never knowed in a herjourney that has been in its natural romance, and I will try to provide the best for her, i always in the shade of happiness, if she got sad i wanna givemy shoulder to ready, because she's tears out is my soul

I know I'm not a perfect man and I'm sure she'll improve with the presence of myself.


 i dont need seek more lady or angel of kindness that I just need only one who understand me and support me. I'm sure i will meet her. because she was waiting me too now:) by iwanSky
treason or loved 9 Out Of 10 Based On 10 Ratings. 9 User Reviews.
Share 'treason or loved' On ...

Ditulis oleh: iwansky - Senin, 19 Juli 2010

Belum ada komentar untuk "treason or loved"